A number of units on campus receive student services fee funding for student services. Some units receive the majority of their funding from student services fees, and some receive only a small portion of their funding from student services fees. The majority of the student services fee funded units are in the Division of Student Affairs, but there are a number of other programs and services that also receive student services fees.

SFAC Funding Recommendations to the Chancellor for 2018

Chancellor’s Funding Responses to SFAC 2018

Chancellor’s Funding Table 2016/17 & 2017/18 and 2017/18 & 2018/19

School of the Arts and Architecture

College of Letters and Science

Administrative Vice Chancellor

Chancellor’s Office

Vice Chancellor Student Affairs

Vice Chancellor External Affairs

Vice Chancellor Graduate Programs